Friday, March 13, 2009

grip

Went to play S today, he played real well. I played real poorly.
Anyway, last night practiced and then played some guy and ended up feeling really depressed because he accused me of many things which really upset me.
But anyway, things are not always perfect in this world.
Back onto the game.
I am now very confused with all the potting angles once I started doing the pot black exercise, I keep missing! It is crazy!
I also video typed myself and I think my grip is a bit too loose causing a lot of miss.
So, I tried to make sure I have three fingers on the cu, rather than two, and it seems to be much better, firmer I should say.
The thing is I did not know that but I actually do the tightening of the grip quite naturally now(I have been worrying about not doing that without knowing that I am doing it.) so I should just focus on delivering that cue straight.
I believe the fact that I could put three fingers on my cue with the thinner butt is the reason why I liked that cue, although it was very light.
However, I want to give it another try tomorrow.
PS
I listened to the Christian channel today, and it gave me peace. I think I shoudl always remind myself to be kind, and remember God' grace. So, finally, I can get over what happened and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment