Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Top

I was practicing yesterday on mostly my top spin shots. I have been having problem with my super power follow. Fro some reason, I feel that I cannot deliver my cue straight. It feels like I am grabbing my cue a bit differently on my power top.
I am going to try to raise my head a bit on this shot, because it does feel that my chin is in the way of a level cuing. I will try that today to see.
I have tried to slow down my game during practice. I noticed that I sometimes shot too fast in practice and then too slow in a real match. I will change that and try to balance out the rhythm so they should all be pretty much the same. It helps me also to get to the point where I am certain of my aiming point before I shoot.
I am trying to lower my elbow a bit on rest shots and it feels good. I will practice a bit more with regard to that.
Will report later on after I am done my practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment